So, if you are like me, you visit peoples' blogs mostly to see the pictures. So, I will keep this short. I put this slide show together to bring everyone up to speed on our precious little Addie instead of writing about her past year and a half. There is a lot missing but, you get the picture (no pun intended, ok, maybe a little). ENJOY!


7 comments:
I can't believe how big Addison is! She's such a big girl now! Cute as ever...
I love the pictures and I am SO excited that you have a blog. I keep in touch with family and friends so much better thru blogs. I think you have mine.
mkamking.blogspot.com
YEAH! I am so glad you have a blog! Welcome to the blogging world. It will be so fun to see all that your family is doing. We sure love you!
So adorable Heather!!! I see so much of you in Addison, but then, I also see Spencer. When is baby #2 coming? =)
I was so excited to see your blog link on Ricky's! I miss not keeping in touch with you - I guess I have a bad email address for you. Addison is so cute! Can she really be that old. The last time I saw her she was just a little baby! How quickly time goes by. Send me a quick email and let me know what your up to - I would love to hear from you!
Love you!
Kadee Bird
C'mon Heather!! I WANT MORE PICTURES!!!!:))
Post a Comment